Reverse Sun Damage with a Full Body Frangipani Glow
Fragranced salt gently sloughs away dead skin cells, encouraging the regeneration of new cells. Skin is left a smooth and responsive canvas, ready to absorb the nourishing body oil that is applied. Frangipani oil is especially hydrating and protective.
- Upgrade your facial or massage w/a 30-minute frangipani glow treatment for only $65.
Get Relief with a Sinus Facial Massage
A tonic for everyone suffering from seasonal sinus congestion. This treatments promotes drainage and cleansing of the sinuses through the combined use of marble cold stone therapy, lymphatic massage techniques, and aromatherapy. Finally experience relief from sinus pressure caused by allergens, toxins, and stress.
- 30 minute treatment is $45, or upgrade your facial or massage w/a Sinus Facial Massage for $25.
- Add Ear Candling for further detoxification, an ancient & non-invasive method to remove wax build-up that may harbor yeast, fungus, and remnants of past infections, $45.
- Sinus Massage & Ear Candling Combination offered for the great value of $80.
Discover Peace of Mind with a Migraine Facial Massage
While performing specific pressure point massage in conjunction with aromatherapy and cold marble stone therapy this treatment will provide you with a renewed sense of balance and harmony along with dramatic relief from migraine headaches without the use of prescription drugs. Our cold marble stones remain at 36 degrees which is the ideal temperature recommended for maximum relief of swollen blood vessels.
- 30-minute treatment is $45, or add to any facial or massage for $25.
Address Post Summer Skin Conditions with a Peel
Properly exfoliate the skin to target clogged pores, lighten pigmentation & softens lines. Professional peels increase collagen production in the skin for added volume, making skin look more youthful and radiant. The peel prepares skin to soak up the healing and nourishing properties of the serum or masque chosen for your needs by our estheticians.
- 30 minute peel treatment is $65, or upgrade your facial with a peel for only $25.
Hydrate Better with a Vitamin C Skin Treatment
A vitamin C skin treatment deeply hydrates the skin and repairs damage caused by sun and environmental toxins (free radicals damage). A high dose of antioxidants helps protect from further damage and boosts collagen production to firm and tone the skin.
- Add to any facial treatment for only $25.