Position for a nail technician to provide nail care treatments to Uptown guests based upon their needs and preferences. Opportunities include providing natural manicures and pedicures, shellac application to fingers and toes, painting designs, applying gel and acrylic nails, and supporting the full range nail care spa treatments featured on the Uptown Nail Salon Services Menu. Gel and acrylic application is not required, and can be trained if applicant is interested. If you enjoy working with a great team and providing beautiful nail services to wonderful guests, we’d like to meet you!
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Cleaning, cutting and shaping nails.
- Recommending colors, rhinestones and designs.
- Painting fingernails and toenails.
- Supporting new nail care services, including where Medi Meets Pedi Program and more.
- Strictly adhering to Cleaning and Disinfecting Nail Instruments Prior and Post Use according to RI Department of Health (R5-10)