- This special has passed.
May 1 - June 30$45
Airbrush Tan! $45
Airbrush tanning offers a seamless tan that looks natural and is safe to utilize regularly that doesn’t damage the skin by causing sun spots, premature aging, or skin cancer. Each client has their airbrush tan applied by highly skilled and trained airbrush tan technician who carefully sprays their entire body evenly and beautifully. The main ingredient used in our sunless tanning product is dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA is a simple and non-toxic sugar our clients don’t need to worry about dangerous chemicals being sprayed onto them. Our airbrush tans typically last 7-10 days depending on skin type, lifestyle, and how well one maintains his or her tan. Choose your desired level of color.
Package of 3 Airbrush Tanning Sessions – Just $120 – Save $15
Preparation for Your Tan
- Thoroughly exfoliate, shave and shower prior to your appointment.
- Manicures, pedicures and waxing should be done before your tan.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothes and undergarments following your appointment.
- The cosmetic bronzer may rub off on your clothing, however it will come out of most fabrics.
- Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers and deodorant on the day of your appointment, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
- Most clients go topless and wear bottoms. You will have very distinct tan lines with all undergarments. We provide disposable panties, you can wear your own or go nude for no tan lines. Only women are permitted to go nude, men must wear bottoms.
- Sensitivity could occur if you have shaved or waxed within 8 hours of your session.
Maintaining Your Tan
- Wait at least 8-12 hours before showering.
- Apply moisturizer after your post tan showers.
- Avoid long, hot showers and excessive scrubbing of the skin. Pat your skin dry after showering.
- Try not to touch your skin in the development stage. Color can transfer from your body onto finger tips and palms staining them.
- Avoid sweating, dish washing and hand washing in the development stage.
- Chlorine in swimming pools and hot tubs can remove or shorten the longevity of your tan.